
He was carefully watching me; I said "what are you doing here?" and the dog bounded over to me. He soon thought he owned the place. When Cleo came out, he was all over her. What a rascal! If he were my dog, I would name him CON'her.


But no matter what, I wouldn't let him in the house. We had to leave, so the girls came in, and we shut the drapes. He sat outside the window and whined in a most piteous way. I kept my resolve, though. He was pretty filthy, and I didn't want a crazy little dog bouncing off the walls in my home.
Finally he left. (big sigh of relief)
And another look at my tomatoes ~ this photo was taken last week. I can see how much they've grown!

3 comments:
Elliott doesn't know it yet, but htis week I am going to ask him to take out some grass, and I am going to build a raised bed with the kids so we can plant some tomatoes...
Think they'll get watered?? :-)
your tomatoes look great!
cleo mentioned the dog on facebook. i wonder where he was from???
That dog must have been a gift/sign from God.
Post a Comment