Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hyperinflation

This becomes a little more thought provoking after the first minute or so...
I'm purchasing more bottled water next time I'm at Costco.

3 comments:

John said...

I watched the video. It could happen, but that doesn't mean that it will.

Remember that in 1980 there was less than hyper-inflation, and the federal reserve crushed it.

I think the advice they give is pretty good. Have food storage for 6 months, and store some water.

But no reason for panic.

Elizabeth said...

Yeah I agree with John. They don't really explain why it will happen... just that there's a chance it will.

Aaaaaaand food storage works great, as long as you roommate doesn't need it first!

The Queen said...

I don't even understand why there was a rush for water anyway. All that the governor said the people needed to do was boil the water. Why didn't people just do that? Also, this is why I want a gun.