Yesterday was my birthday... your Dad bought this cake for me. Lyle came over for a little while to help us eat it. (thank goodness!) Here's Lyle lighting the candles; we decided the proper number would cause the smoke detector to send out an alarm. I was easily able blow out the candles, securing a cherished wish!
Thank you for all the phone calls; I enjoyed hearing the rendition of Happy Birthday.
Your Dad told me I could purchase an IQ for my quilting business. yay! Jenny sent her beautiful cards; one for me, and one for your Dad.
All in all, it was a very peaceful and enjoyable day. How blessed I am to have a good husband and terrific children.
5 comments:
It looks yummy! We're sorry we couldn't be there to help celebrate.
What a supermodel birthday pose.
Happy Birthday!...yesterday. I am glad you had a good one!
Happy Birthday! The cake looks delicious!
Wow what a cake. Happy belated Birthday. Your a treasure to so many.
Post a Comment