Yes, I've decided that our western skies are the most beautiful of any that I've ever seen... That's not a lot of skies, mind you. But I just know that nothing could be more beautiful. Unless something happend to the air in southern California and our overhead became crystaline blue, also. Then those would be the most beautiful skies of all.
So, without further ado... these are the vistas that almost helped me forget I had just left my baby behind. sniff sniff
Almost, but not quite.
3 comments:
Beautiful! And I am totally with you. While driving back from Tahoe last Saturday I felt the same way. Nate had to ignore me after awhile because I wasn't restraining myself from sharing and he was driving.
beautiful photos!
I love those skies too. They are the ones I grew up under.
I can not believe that she is at school. She grew up to fast.
Post a Comment