Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ooops!

Do we all have days like this?


sigh


I really don't like it when this happens.
Click on the photograph
The 'flower' up on the right has the center filled in... the lower left one does not.
I only discovered this after I had minutely inspected the quilt for tension, stray threads, bad bobbin bobbles/loopies, made sure all eight koi were quilted into place and each square properly stitched in the ditch, unpinned it all and removed it from the quilting frame, trimmed the sides and then took several photographs. It was the last photo that focused on that empty flower.
Dang!

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Is something wrong with it? I can't tell...

Carla said...

Look at the flowers....

Bethany said...

?

I must not have your eye.

Randi said...

Of course we do, Carla! But other than that...BEAUTIFUL quilting!

Cleo said...

I'm sorry about the flowers but those koi are amazing!

Really.

Elizabeth said...

Oooooh that bites. And Cleo is right, the fish are AWESOME. You are so good at this.