Thursday, May 28, 2009

... and on to the Parkers!

Brent, Cleo and I flew to see Ginger, Elliott and all the gang. We had a wonderful time, enjoying some real weather! and just hanging out. Lauren and David were there also for a few days. We had all come to celebrate Ethan's birthday and baptism.
Brent caught this great picture of Ethan blowing out the candles...



I was amazed at how quickly Elliott repainted the kitchen wall to a beautiful shade of blue before hosting 40 people the next day. This is a man who gets things done.
Two grandpas discussing grandchildren and other great things of life.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Brent's photos of the kids & parents at a nearby park.

I love the look of this little brook. The scene appears so peaceful. I'm ready to move.

3 comments:

The Queen said...

Does this mean that you found a way to recover the pictures?? I hope you have backed them up!!!!

Great photos.

Leslie said...

those photos were fun to see. thanks!

Barbara said...

The pictures are great and because I can'g go to Indiana it is the best way I can see the children.
Such a wonderful,loving family.