oh wow. i can't even imagine how you would handle that. ouchies!
looks stupid and very uncomfortable. What kind of a person pays that for shoes let alone one like that??????
wow, crazy shoes, and the cost even worse. I love that you posted them you make us all smile.
Oops. Does this mean I should return them?
oh boy. those are terrible. so is the pricetag. yikes.
My feet hurt just looking at the picture.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh wow. i can't even imagine how you would handle that. ouchies!
looks stupid and very uncomfortable. What kind of a person pays that for shoes let alone one like that??????
wow, crazy shoes, and the cost even worse. I love that you posted them you make us all smile.
Oops. Does this mean I should return them?
oh boy. those are terrible. so is the pricetag. yikes.
My feet hurt just looking at the picture.
Post a Comment