
Elizabeth had her teeth out Friday morning. I drove to Utah Thursday just in case she needed some help. Charles and Hugh had bleeding problems when theirs were removed, so I was worried. She had a little problem with the nitrous oxide; it made her feel a bit panicked at one point. But other than that, she sailed through the entire affair. Pioneer stock, that girl!
After a wonderful dinner at John's & Jenny's on Sunday, I drove Elizabeth home about 7:15. Then I hightailed it for home. My lead foot is DREADFUL... I'm the first to admit it. However, arrived safely at 3:30am. And I was up three hours later to spend a couple of hours with Cleo before she went to Girls' Camp. She was *not* excited about this! Brent and I will be going up Thursday evening to bring dessert to our ward people there. We were informed that we would not be having dinner there because it was too much work. Hmmph! I'll make oatmeal cookies that Cleo really likes, and some chocolate brownies with toasted pecans and dried cherries... which I like. : )
4 comments:
Too much work? That is about the lamest thing I have heard in a long time. Elizabeth looks beautiful in that picture. Unhappy, but beautiful. :)
Cleo didn't want to go to girl's camp? Either she doesn't like girls, or she doesn't like camping...or both?
And wow, I can't believe you drove that late at night. That's dangerous when you're by yourself!
It's probably dangerous anytime I drive! :)
we're glad you made it home safely. it was fun to see you for a day or two. :)
Post a Comment