Saturday, December 23, 2006

Favorite Movies

I've been tagged ~ so here's a poor attempt to list my 20 (only 20?!) favorite films... I don't know the ratings and some of them are old black/whites.

1. High Noon
2. Cinderella Man
3. Chariots of Fire
4. The Bicycle Thief
5. Born Yesterday
6. My Fair Lady
7. Stagecoach
8. The Chorus
9. Jean de Florette
9.a. Manon of the Spring
10. Hang the Red Lanterns
11. The Immigrants
11.a. The New Land
12. Giant
13. The Searchers
14. Ponette
15. Tender Mercies
16. Pride and Predjudice ( A&E)
17. Children of Heaven
18. Chocolat
19. Rabbit Proof Fence
20. Searching for Bobby Fischer
21. Giant
22. Diabolique (1955)
23. Marty (1955)
24. On the Waterfront
25. My Father's Glory
26. East of Eden
27. I Want to Live
28. Shine
29. The Fugitive
30. Shawshank Redemption
31. Ghandi
32. Fried Green Tomatoes
33. A Beautiful Mind

oops! I went over the limit a bit!
These films are NOT in order, depending upon which mood I'm in...

Tag!!! Elliott, you're it ~

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Yikes, that would take way too much time! There is only one movie anyone needs to watch... Pride and Prejudice!