Monday, August 06, 2012

These Hands

When the brouhaha first began over the President's comments, I thought once again this was something out of context. Then I watched the video of his speech, and realized he actually did have disdain for those who have built a business themselves.
The speech given relates to the President himself. He got into school because of federal monies and the fact he is a minority.
He was editor of the Harvard Law School Review, but only wrote one piece on abortion.
He was a junior senator, but overwhelmingly never voted, one way or another.
The ACORN group orchestrated his candidacy for president.
He has written two books, both of which appear to have used a ghost writer.
Obama's remarks were directed to himself.
Listen to the two videos below, and tell me what you think.
(Obama's 'You Didn't Do This' starts at about 2minutes)





1 comment:

Bethany said...

You want to know what I think? I think I'm going to be sick. Really, *really* he is a scary person to have as president.