Do any of you remember the beautiful Habanero Pepper bush I grew one year? It grew over 2' tall and was loaded with white blossoms. And the pepper almost gave your Dad a heart attack when he popped it into his mouth.
That was awesome. It's interesting that they eat hot peppers and more spicy foods in hotter climates as a way to cool off, because it certainly doesn't seem like you would want to eat this in a hot climate.
I have to admit I was disappointed by their reactions. I was hoping for a little more drama. Although you could see that the one guy was sweating at the end there. I can't believe they were handling them with their bare hands.
2 comments:
That was awesome. It's interesting that they eat hot peppers and more spicy foods in hotter climates as a way to cool off, because it certainly doesn't seem like you would want to eat this in a hot climate.
I have to admit I was disappointed by their reactions. I was hoping for a little more drama. Although you could see that the one guy was sweating at the end there. I can't believe they were handling them with their bare hands.
Post a Comment