Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Sphinx



It's of what she reminds me.
Three years old. Her owner gave up her cats because of ill health. The litter mate to this one had already been adopted. She's feeling a bit anxious. From under Cleo's bed for a few hours, she's now taken refuge in the bathroom. Purrs continually and loves to be petted. I'm sure she'll be feeling more at home soon.
I thought of calling her Isis.
Any ideas for a name? Other than Syrup? :)

9 comments:

The Queen said...

Oooh, she's pretty! I like Isis. She looks fat, too! What was her name before?

Carla said...

Yes, she is a little *plump*. This cat and her sister were Ethel and Lucy. Get it?
She's definitely NOT an Ethel.

Elizabeth said...

Oooh she's so pretty! I like how all the cats like that bathroom. Good thing you remodeled it for them!

You could name her Biscuit. You know, like biscuits and gravy.

The Queen said...

No, I don't get it. You got some splanin' to do.

Cleo said...

She is so pretty! I think Isis is a really good name.

I think that's funny that she's hanging out on the counter just like Waffle.

Carla said...

Lucy Ricardo and her landlady, Ethel Mertz... from the tv program "I Love Lucy." I hate that show! ha

Ginger said...

She does look rather egyptian. Well, at least my girls will be happy.

elliott said...

I think you should name her "Dander." :-)

Charles said...

Name her "Pancake."