This year David McCullough and Natalie Cole will be joining the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in Salt Lake City for the annual Christmas Concert on Temple Square. I look forward to these concerts every year, and have never been disappointed. Mr. McCullough and Miss Cole are two of my favorite people. I've read several of his books, and her voice is wonderful, so I'm especially excited about this.
The Wondrous Gift of Christmas is scheduled at Temple Square December 10-13. I'm not sure what day it will air on PBS during the Christmas season.
Here's a little clip of Andrea Bocelli being filmed with the Choir and Orchestra. I wish they'd filmed the entire song of Ave Maria...
4 comments:
I am totally going to try to get tickets for this year!
I believe it's too late! You can try standing in the cold to get in. brrr!
Ooo! If you find out when it airs, please share!
WOw just Beautiful!
Post a Comment