Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Look Who's Here!!

Charles, Laura and baby Ella came for a visit today. No forewarning... just marched into the house about 4:30 and surprised us all! Our in-the-know kids kept the secret very well! C&L will be here for at least a week, perhaps longer if we're lucky. I can't tell you how many people have asked how it feels to be an empty nester with Cleo at school. Well, I still haven't had to experience it yet.
In addition to our surprise today, we have Lyle here with us. (He fixed dinner tonight and cleaned the kitchen. Methinks I'm becoming spoiled.) Hugh is with us until we drive him back to school (and to beautiful S*), while I collect Cleo from her summer term there.
In the meantime, I'm enjoying the company.




Isn't Ella adorable?

3 comments:

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

She is so adorable!! Yay for Lyle!

The Queen said...

Can't wait to come hang out!

Angela said...

What fun!!