
This tiny little thing just crashed into my sliding window. I heard a thud, opened the door and their it was on its side. Holding it carefully, I could feel its heart pounding in its delicate chest. It stayed in my hand for several minutes... just long enough for your dad to take a few photos. Several other birds were calling to it, as they watched from the elm tree. Two seconds after this shot, it flew away.
3 comments:
I"m glad it was ok!
How weird. A similar incident happened here just last week. A small bird flew into our sliding window and crashed onto the deck.
However, Jenny did not let us out into the backyard because she was afraid we would scare the poor bird to death. Probably would have with our kids. Still, they seemed to enjoy looking at the bird and wondering when it would fly away.
Hmm, poor bird, but that's pretty cool for you.
Post a Comment