there's been a lot on the news lately about one of these photographs. kind of interesting. i wonder if any are really him.
I would almost bet my life that that photograph is not real. If it is it has had some MAJOR work down to it, so it's not authentic either.
maybe JS used body doubles... :)
I don't think it was that last one, I've seen him on campus.
I don't think it was that last one - I've seen him on campus.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
there's been a lot on the news lately about one of these photographs. kind of interesting. i wonder if any are really him.
I would almost bet my life that that photograph is not real. If it is it has had some MAJOR work down to it, so it's not authentic either.
maybe JS used body doubles... :)
I don't think it was that last one, I've seen him on campus.
I don't think it was that last one - I've seen him on campus.
Post a Comment