Monday, November 05, 2007

Our Youngest and Water Polo

C* started the year able to stay only ten minutes in the pool. Now she plays Iron Man position and is swimming the entire game.
Here she getting into position to block her big opponent...

Passing the ball....

Scowling at her opponent...

Smiling for her dad....

4 comments:

Cleo said...

Hate to be the downer, but...

That first picture is terible, I look like I'm about to drown (which I probably was)

In the second one I was actually about to shoot (warm up before the game) and miss.

In the third it was again during practice, hence the me floating on a ball, so I was not scowling at an opponent, rather the sun, or the water, or something like that.

I don't know what the heck I was doing in the last one.

Carla said...

Cleo is so modest! :)

Lyle said...

whoa, what an iron woman.

Even if the pics were only practice, we know she is the shizzle during the games too!

Jenny said...

wish we were there to see her for real! thanks for posting the pictures. i'll have to show the boys how cool their aunt is!