This June Taylor product is so fast! What a great tool for any quilt top that uses strips. Wish I'd had it for the log cabin I'm trying to finish cutting out...
That does seem much faster. You really would have to be careful in folding the fabric at the start, or you would get a crick in your fabric, but it would be a good to use layers of fat quarters, too.
I may run out to Walmart today to see how much they are.
It would be very useful for anything with a half inch cut mark, but it seems more time consuming for 7/8 etc...
1 comment:
That does seem much faster. You really would have to be careful in folding the fabric at the start, or you would get a crick in your fabric, but it would be a good to use layers of fat quarters, too.
I may run out to Walmart today to see how much they are.
It would be very useful for anything with a half inch cut mark, but it seems more time consuming for 7/8 etc...
Post a Comment