I'm moving closer to finalizing plans for a chicken coop & pen.
Deciding upon breeds has been fun. Of course, I want the more docile hens so the grandkids (and me!) can enjoy then as pets.
One of the reasons I feel so strongly about having hens is for the eggs.
This is where Trader Joe's eggs are produced.
6 comments:
Hmmm, I think we may be staying at Judy's next time we come... :-)
I think it'd be so fun to have chickens one day. my mother-in-law always did, and so did my sis-in-law. what a fun diversion and project!
here is a fun and touching post about chicken-raising and hen-keeping.
Leslie,
Thanks for the blog link. That was a wonderful little story... what a very wise Mother.
Wow, it's sad to think that any animals would really be kept in conditions like that. Are you sure this is true though?
Yep, it's true.
Search 'chicken egg' on YouTube; there are dozens of these videos.
Post a Comment