Sunday, June 17, 2007

Our Family Picnic

Yesterday we went to a rather deserted park with beautiful sycamore trees. We laid out a large quilt and beach towels for lunch. John climbed the same trees that he had climbed as a little boy. Jenny was a bit surprised and saw John in a new light! His boys all take after him as they climb everything.... Andrew was up in the crook of a large sycamore, also. Uncle Roger showed Emma the gopher holes scattered about. All the kids had a great time running about.
Before leaving the park, Judy took a large family photograph.

3 comments:

Lyle said...

Wow, that picture turned out really well. And I LOVE the buddy buddy look from Andrew, James, and Ethan.

Leslie said...

do you mean a large family or a large photograph? :)

you all look great! love your hair short like that.

Carla said...

I'm not sure, Leslie..I only know that the word 'large' belongs in the sentence!