I did notice that Elizabeth stripped her bed and left the sheets there. I wasn't quite sure *why* she stripped her own bed,in which she had slept less than a week...
It's good to strip one's bed when the sheets need to be washed; your sheets were still clean. However, I will wash them and have them ready for your Christmas stay :)
6 comments:
Hmmm, a Charger huh? Well, sounds like he and Dad have stuff to talk about already. So what did you think of him?
uhm, her knight? Let's not be too hasty!
Nice of her to leave a MESSY BED!!!
I did notice that Elizabeth stripped her bed and left the sheets there. I wasn't quite sure *why* she stripped her own bed,in which she had slept less than a week...
Everytime somebody doesn't strip their bed, you say that they should have stripped it. So I stripped it!
Oh, and it's a hyundai, not a charger Lyle.
It's good to strip one's bed when the sheets need to be washed; your sheets were still clean. However, I will wash them and have them ready for your Christmas stay :)
Post a Comment